Wow. I think I just won a blogger award! It is from my generous daughter. I am so new at this that I'm not sure I deserve it, but it's nice to have. Thank-you, Athena! She also sent some questions I am supposed to answer - uh oh - I will try to do my best. Here they are, I love questions, and my daughter is so good at thinking them up.
1. What is your favorite book of all time? "Gone With The Wind" I have fond memories of getting completely obsessed with reading it when I was around 14 and traveling on a concert tour with my mother. At the time we were in Amsterdam. We had a beautiful, spacious hotel room (with a crystal chandelier!) and I stayed there, like a hermit, reading my book the whole time. I think I missed the concerts too. The crocuses were in bloom and also had good food at the hotel, but I never saw anything of the city. Oh wait, I remembere Mom dragged me to the Rjyksmuseam to look at some wonderful old paintings, Rembrant and others, but all I could think of was Rhett Butler!
2. Where in the world do you most want to visit? Why? Right now, I'd really like to visit Paris. This was another place I went with my mom, and loved. Now I'd like to see it as an adult and with my husband.
3.Craziest thing you've ever done? Oh, you would have to ask this! I don't do that many crazy things, but probably pulling up roots and moving to Colorado, sight unseen, would take the cake.
4.One celebrity you absolutely cannot stand? Dennis Quaid - sorry. I don't know why, he just looks too smarmy and his movies aren't very good and I think he's a bad actor.
5. What do you most like about yourself? That I am a compassionate person.
6. What do you wish you could change about yourself? I'd rather be a pear shape than an apple shape - thanks Dad!
7. What job would you love to have for a day? I'd like to be a buyer for a ladies upscale clothing store.
8. What superhero power would you like to possess? Gosh, I really don't know my super-heroes very well. I guess it would be Catwoman, because she was cool. But really I'd like to have the ability to fly and become invisable if I could, oh also to read really really fast and do incrdible math problems in my head. I don't think Catwoman did any of those things, so...who did?
9. What person (living or dead) would you most like to meet? I'd like to meet Jesus, you know, just to ask him about God and how he did his healing work.
10. What was one of the best moments of your life? When I gave birth to you, Athena!
I'm a spiritual person having a physical experience who enjoys being a witness to the everyday miracles of life. A metaphysical healer who's also a housewife and a harpist, and caregiver to an elderly relative. Mother of two wonderful grown children; wife to a wonderful man. I also like to write, read, tend a prolific herb garden, and dream of the day there is a cure for MS. I am open minded, and a revolutionary for old fashioned values. Essentially, I am an enigma...