Acorns From The Healing Tree

Welcome!

"I have learned, in whatever state I am, therewith to be content." ~ St. Paul

Sunday Stealing questions.


Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme


01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Answer: YES

02) What was your dream growing up? Answer: First to be an Astronomer, then in my teens, to be an airline stewardess.

03) What talent do you wish you had? Answer: I wish I could paint, draw, be artistic.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Answer: Black tea with milk and sugar.

05) Favorite vegetable? Answer: Fresh corn on the cob.

06) What was the last book you read? Answer: It was called "Atlas Shrugged" by Ann Rynd. didn't like it.

07) What zodiac sign are you?Answer: Capricorn and Capricorn rising.

Piercings? Explain where. Answer: I've had my ears pierced a couple of times. That is it, forever!

r: I never hang up my clothes (until I can't stand it and then work all day hanging them up.)

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?Answer: probably not.

11) What is your favorite sport? Answer: I love to wartch football games.

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?Answer: Very pessimistic, but I'm trying to change that.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Answer: Introduce myself and have a conversation.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?Answer: to be diagnosed with MS.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you. Answer: That I used to be a harpist.

16) Do you have any pets? Answer: yes, a parakeet.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? Answer: I'd be polite but freaked out.

18) What was your first impression of me?Answer: A bit weird but I never thought about it much.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Answer: Neither, they are just dumb.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?Answer: I'd want to be more curveacious.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Answer: probably your conscience.

22) What color eyes do you have? Answer: very dark brown.

23) Ever been arrested?Answer: No.

24) Bottle or can soda?Answer: Neither, I never drink it. But if I did, I like bottled. Stuff tastes bad in cans.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Answer: buy a used car and invest the rest.

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?Answer: the library or Starbucks.


27) Do you believe in ghosts?Answer: Yes, I've seen some.

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?Answer: read a good book.

29) Do you swear a lot?No.

30) Biggest pet peeve? Television.

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Compassionate.

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?Yes.

33) Favorite and least favorite food?Favorite: Indian food. Least: Liver.

34) Do you believe in God? Yes, my own version of.

35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness? (Bud has on a mission to make this Wednesday's most popular meme. Maybe, I'll have to see what it is all about first.

Please play this week so I can stop promoting it.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment